Rodney Richey is a trial attorney handling automobile accidents, personal injury, and criminal law cases. He has extensive courtroom experience in all types of trial courts - state and federal in South Carolina, including death penalty and serious personal injury cases.
Rodney Richey believes that everyone deserves a FIGHTER to win their case! He has been a fighting advocate for personal injury and criminal defendants since graduating from the University of South Carolina in 1995. Rodney Richey believes in working to help all his clients win their case and receive BEST treatment within the justice system. He has worked in both state and federal courts.
Rodney Richey believes in fighting for the people. Rodney Richey has represented criminal and personal injury clients throughout South Carolina for over 25 years. All people are welcome and a Spanish translator is available.
Areas of Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Auto and Motorcycle Accidents
- Criminal Law
- 1995, South Carolina
- 1996, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Class of 1995, J.D.
- University of South Carolina, Class of 1992, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member, 1995 - Present